What will we expect you to do?
- Receipt and control of incoming goods
- Identification/labelling of articles and their storage
- Order picking, packaging and dispatching of customer shipments
- Learn how to operate the computer-based product documentation system, to deal with operational information and communication systems
- Play a role in the optimization of logistical processes and quality assurance measures
- Gradually assume responsibility for the execution of stock controls and stock maintenance
What qualifications will you need?
- Good secondary school qualifications
- A genuine interest in in logistics, warehousing and administrative tasks
- Good practical skills and motivation
- Reliability and teamwork
- Careful worker
What can we offer you?
- Well-established and high-quality training with plenty of scope for development and creativity
- Exciting and varied tasks
- Attractive tariff system-based wage
- A motivated team
Does that sound interesting to you?
Then take the first step towards your new career today by sending your application to email@example.com
or by post to:
M2 Logistik GmbH
85570 Markt Schwaben, Germany
Tel. +49 (0) 8121 2230 31