Your imports are in safe hands.
Whether goods are passing through the port of Hamburg or Munich airport, we process your imports via all customs offices in Germany. As an authorized consignee, we are also allowed to accept non-cleared goods into our warehouse. We also organise all papers and documents that you need for importing goods. Our professional customs team are at your disposal to answer your queries and offer advice.
Our customs clearance services for import:
- Preparation and completion of inward processing
- Atlas customs clearance for all customs offices in Germany
- ATA Carnets
- Application for import licenses
- Preparation of Intrastat declarations
- Completion of outward processing document (INF2 sheet)
- Obtention of binding tariff information
- Preparation and completion of certificate of use
- Calculation of customs and import duties
- Calculation of customs tariff numbers
- Approved consignee (AC) for customs goods
Do you have anything to declare? We'll take care of things for you. Simply get in touch!
Contact us now: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Latest Downloads / Links
For Downloads please click here